Friday, October 6, 2017

Danny Montoya #3.



"Yeah, music is a really big part of my life. If it's too quiet, I feel a little awkward, I always like to have music playing. Over the years I've always been into music and collecting records. If there's something I'm into, I like to find the original pressing because they're not making that anymore, and it's worth something to me because it's OG. There's a lot to it - with the artwork, the photos, all the ill album work on records. it seems like a lot goes into the whole production of it. I get inspired from finding records, like with the photos or weird colorways; it sparks my ideas for design stuff."

It makes sense that a guy who is into music would name his company Listen. A spot like this looks pretty neat, too.

I hit the 200 mark for times skateboarding this year on Tuesday. I also had a streak where I skated 25 days in a row. My ollies were not looking so hot on Tuesday night. I really should have taken this past Sunday off, but the weather was too nice. We had a really mild February and it didn't rain as much this August so I got to 200 a month ahead of last year.

Ethan and Alan next week. I've also put together a week of Arcade for the future.

For the quote: Thrasher - October 2008 Volume 28 Number 10

Skateboarder - May 2006 Volume 15 Number 9

No comments: