Friday, September 29, 2017

Aaron Suski #5.



"I graduated from high school in '93 and ended up going to Buffalo State for a year. I only went there for two semesters, but it's weird because I met so many great people that I still keep in touch with today. It seriously felt like four years. We were skating so much and snowboarding. It was rad."

This is the ad that prompted two weeks of Emerica. I had to go with the Buffalo quote as well from Aaron's Transworld Pro Spotlight.

It's looking like my streak of consecutive days skateboarding for September is ending tonight. We're dealing with off and on rain. I'm hoping it is dry enough after work so I get in a couple ollies and power slides in the street, but the forecast is gray.

Listen on Monday.

For the quote: Transworld - May 2009 Volume 27 Number 5

Skateboarder - September 2005 Volume 15 Number 1

No comments: