Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Matt Beach #2.



Korner Groove.

Matt is from Portland, Oregon. He has ridden for G & S, Birdhouse, The Firm, and Skate Mental over the years. He has a tendency to disappear from the spotlight, but keep up with his skateboarding at the same time.

G & S had a similar ad of Kris Markovich doing a backside grab to fakie in May of 1991.

I went skateboarding 161 times in 2015. I hit 161 for 2016 last night. The mild winter we had helped out a lot in February and March. I think 200 is possible for the year since there are 102 days left. As long as it stays mellow and dry for October and winter doesn't get here early, this seems doable.

Transworld - January 1992 Volume 10 Number 1

3 comments:

Justin said...

The ad with Kris:

http://vertisdead.blogspot.com/2008/12/kris-markovich-1.html

nonickname said...

Do you keep a skating journal? If so with or without notes? or just a quick mark on the calendar? either way that's awesome.

Justin said...

I keep a sheet of paper I mark with a slash every time I get back from skateboarding.