Monday, August 29, 2016

Think Skateboards.



Before the rave.

The recent interview with Jason Adams at the Chrome Ball Incident put me in the mood for some of the early days of Think. This is their first ad. Think was started by Keith Cochrane, Don Fisher, and Greg Carroll in the early 1990s. They were initially partnered with Dogtown. The company went through a few different images and a number of team riders over their nearly 25 years in existence. Think came to an end in 2014.

I actually left town for the weekend and did a little skateboarding in the Rochester area. Check out Old Skull if you happen to be out that way. I've been ordering stuff from there since my friend is friends with one of the owners and it was cool to finally visit the shop. They've got a great selection of gear.

Thrasher - February 1991 Volume 11 Number 2

1 comment:

Hill said...



I am always searching online for tips that can benefit me. Thanks!


You can visit site at
Ladera Skateboards