Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Jason Dill #9.



"It's like that Chinese proverb: may you live in interesting times. It's always been interesting it seems like, but it was a bit stagnant about a year and a half ago. I feel like it was board series, board series, board series and then it's, like, "Oh have you seen the latest board series from the people that make the board series?" I love skateboarding. I'm a fan. I watch it to get the feeling I like out of it, like seeing the people I like. It seems to really still matter what someone's board sponsor is. So that's great. That's good. I'm afraid of a day when your board sponsor ins't part of your identity. So I'm glad that still matters."

Dill wallriding into a grind during the Mind Field days.

The photo is by Mike O'Meally.

For the quote: Thrasher - July 2015 Volume 35 Number 7

Transworld - November 2008 Volume 26 Number 11

No comments: