Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Anthony Van Engelen #5.



Joyride.

I've been on a Channel One kick. AVE rode for Jinx's company before Twenty Three, the Alien Workshop, and Fucking Awesome. He is currently filming for the much anticipated Vans video.

Work is still nutty, but I did manage to check out Bill Strobeck's Joyride video yesterday. The kids sure can do impossibles over very high obstacles. Like most things today, there were parts of it I dug and parts that didn't do much for me. I did like that it had more rider names than Cherry. The Gonz driving is scary.

Transworld - August 1995 Volume 13 Number 8

2 comments:

Bill said...

I always thought Acme had something to do with Channel One. And by Jinx do you mean the old Vision pro owned it?

Justin said...

Yes, it was the former Vision pro's company. Acme distributed Channel One or however that worked, kind of like Girl and Chocolate today.