Friday, November 16, 2012

Caine Gayle.



All hail Caine Gayle.

Caine was on Prime before changing to Plan B. He was on at the end of the company and would soon migrate over to Kareem Campbell's All City/City Stars. Caine was also on DC Shoes and Axion.

That wraps up a look back at mid 1990s Plan B. Due to there not being enough days in the week, Pat Chanita and Brian Emmers were the two riders who were left out. I'm going to do a month of random 1990s scans in January so I will include them then.

What's the over/under on a bigger riot for Pretty Sweet than for Bake & Destroy? But seriously, stay safe out there, kids.

Vert Is Dead will be back on November 26. I need a break.

Transworld - January 1998 Volume 16 Number 1

2 comments:

Five-o Cheapster said...

Great plan b run bro. Cheers.

justin said...

You're welcome. Glad you liked what I picked out.

I opted to get as many different riders as possible in. I really like some of the Plan B ads from 1995.