Monday, August 27, 2012

Sean Cliver #3.



Everything sucks.

I always thought this was drawn by Lance Mountain, but when I scanned it in something didn't seem quite right about the art. I noticed that Sean signed his name on the car door. This probably would have been some of the last stuff Sean did for Powell before changing jobs to work at World Industries and its related companies.

I know some of the scans I'm using from this week and last have been on the internet already. I wanted to present a solid collection of skateboard comics from over the years in one handy package.

Transworld - January 1992 Volume 10 Number 1

1 comment:

stephen said...

Man... Powell was really struggling for an identity around then. Still kinda is.. It still amazes me how some companies that were so dope in their heyday like powell, blind, zoo york, etc. ended up.