Friday, August 6, 2010

Dave Duren #2.



"Dave Duren is amazing and shit."

Children Of The Sun week was somewhat requested by Jason Rothmeyer. He also wanted to see some Firm. I've been trying to get the Firm on here, but a lot of their ads wouldn't reproduce very well. It's on the list of things to do.

There is a very slight chance I will post Ron Knigge over the weekend. I figure you can't have a New Deal week from 1994 without Ron. I've got a good bunch of stuff planned for next week, too.

The new issue of Thrasher seems good so far. My philosophy on Thrasher is that the more Michael Burnett, Wez Lundry and Michael Sieben, the better. Nothing against any of the other writers or photographers, but I'm playing favorites here. Burnett delivers two tour stories and an interview with Leo Romero.

Thrasher - May 1994 Volume 14 Number 5

1 comment:

Keith said...

I had that butterfly board. Snapped it good lol