Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lance Conklin.



What music do you like?

Kraftwerk is one of my favorite bands, all kinds of different bands. Bad Religion, Bauhaus, Joy Division, Smiths, Morrissey, all that shit, but I don't like mentioning it now because all these lame people go around saying how they're so alternative and try and hook up the bands they like. I've liked those bands for awhile, and the only reason I'm willing to talk about them is because Tony won't leave me alone. Lush is great, My Bloody Valentine, Curve, Assuck, Pitsarchy (we suck real bad, we're terrible), FYP, Hüsker Dü, The Dwarves. I listen to what I want, and when I want. I don't like rap anymore.

The interview was by Tony Hawk and Jeremy Klein.

For the quote: Transworld - January 1993 Volume 11 Number 1

Transworld - February 1993 Volume 11 Number 2

2 comments:

antoinucci said...

Assück is so damn good… !

hans said...

Second that. Pretty crazy to see them mentioned in an old skate mag. Would've never even noticed back then as i didn't hear them until a few years later. Lance is from Florida so...