Friday, March 12, 2010

Chris Senn.



Nose blunt slide on a curb from the Blood Wizard.

Chris turned pro for Powell. He has ridden for Channel One, Adrenalin, Toy Machine and Element over the last eighteen years. He's won a few contests in his time and was named Thrasher's SOTY in 1995.

I had a Blood Wizard deck last summer. The wood was light and strong. My only complaint was that the top ply was red, which is my least favorite color. I thought all the gnarly SF guys considered red boards bad luck and wouldn't ride that color.

Thrasher - July 1992 Volume 12 Number 7

6 comments:

Old School Sammy said...

Kind of hard to have a company called Blood Wizard and not use the color red, no?

That said, Senn rips!

Jason said...

Senn Dog, so smooth. Skated with him quite a few times at Potrero. Good times.

Keith said...

I pity the kid named Anakin Skywalker Senn.

Old School Sammy said...

I pity the kid who won't grow up with speed and style like Chris Senn's kid will.

Justin said...

Yeah, you are pretty much stuck with red if you have blood in the name of your company.

How old do you have to be to legally change your name? If only Lucas hadn't wrecked the franchise.

Jeremy said...

B/S tailslide up the 45 degree escalator at FDR, in Transworld, I think, years ago.
So good, so good