Friday, March 6, 2009

Mike Carroll #3.



Since the week started with Rick Howard, I figured it needed to end with the young MC. Normally I grab a few magazines on Sunday and pick out photos to scan in. It usually works out that everything kind of goes together, even if it doesn't feel that way when I'm scanning. This week never came together in my mind. Not that there is anything wrong with what I posted, there isn't much flow or reason to it. Oh, well. I'll try to do better next week.

On the positive side, the weather is starting to improve and the glaciers are receding. I skated the flat bar I won from Transworld in the driveway after work yesterday for a half hour.

Mike got 5th in the 1989 NSA Mini Ramp Finals at Tower Skatepark in Phoenix. Eric Sanderson took 1st, Jason Rogers was in 2nd, Alfonso Rawls was 3rd and Wade Speyer was 4th. He also got 16th in street.

The photos are by Tobin Yelland.

Transworld - September 1990 Volume 8 Number 9

1 comment:

Keith said...

You're on skate & annoy!

H-Street era MC. Great! Do you have the ad where it's all young guns... I think A-1 meats maybe? Carroll in a shopping cart I think? I could totally be wrong though.